Automatic Lubrication for Series Progressive and Injector-Based Systems Full Featured with DMS Option.
Graco G3’s flexible design works with injector-based and series progressive systems. A cost-effective pump designed to serve multiple markets and applications.
Three controllers to choose from with multiple zone and feedback options. Includes one adjustable pump element–standard, plus room for two more. Multiple reservoir choices and more! The ultimate in flexibility–for a high value, custom fit on your application.
Work faster and smarter with Graco’s exclusive Data Management System (DMS™). Find out exactly how your lubrication system is performing and how well it’s lubricated. Tracks history, provides data protection, upload or download data using a simple USB flash drive.
- Built-in controller with selectable pump on/pump off timer
- Low level indicator provides low warning and shut-down alarm
- Manual run initiates lube cycle on-demand (remote option also available)
- Password protection safeguards
- Pre-lube function can initiate lube cycle on start-up
- Up to three pressure or cycle switch inputs to ensure proper lubrication cycles
- Mix/match cycle and pressure switches for custom installations and feedback
- Machine count input–ideally suited for inconsistently used equipment
- Fault indication to external alarms
- Optional Data Management System™ (DMS)